Strawberry to cure Acne & Acne Scars


Hello my beauties!

Who doesn't like a flawless skin? But only a few are blessed with great skin and I for sure ain't the one with close to flawless skin. I have been breaking out like crazy in the past one week because of god knows what! I guess it's that time of the month screwing up my skin.. 

Anyhoo I realised that I could try something on my own to take care of these.. So I went to my most trusted strawberry! These are great if you are battling with acne issue as it has salicylic acid which is great in curing acne. 

Strawberry Pack:

2-3 strawberry
1/2 tsp honey

Blend the strawberry with honey into fine paste and apply this paste all over the face and let it rest on the skin for 10-15 mins then wash it off with cold water. 

This pack adds an instant glow to the face. But if used regularly it clears active acne and also helps in treating scars. 

I strongly recommend this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches