Sample Reviews: Clarins Pure and Radiance Mask, Clarins Gentle Peeling Smooth Away Cream and Clarins Hydra-Matte Lotion

Hello Everyone!

I actually love brands that are generous in giving away samples. Clarins has been very generous in giving a lot of samples so I have enough samples that last about 2-3 weeks easily, so I thought why not have sample reviews where I will mention if I am gonna buy the full size or give it a pass!



Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask: Those of you who are regular reader on my blog know that I am a sucker for masks. They can totally transform the skin in just few minutes. The consistency of the mask is more like a thick lotion and spreads almost easily on the face. The SA advised me to use the mask after Clarins Gentle Peeling(more on that later) or on clean dry face. I take a pea size of the product and spread it all over my face and let it stay for 20 mins and then wash of with lukewarm water. I can see that it has cleansed my skin effectively pulling out impurities from my skin and giving a nice glow to my skin. The glow however lasts only for 2 days.

Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask
Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask

Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask

Final Verdict: I will Definitely purchase a full size of this soon. 

Clarins Gentle Peeling Smooth Away Cream: Gentle exfoliation once a week is an important step in my skin care routine. I stay away from grainy exfoliators as they tend to aggravate any active acne. The Clarins Gentle Peeling Smooth Away Cream, has a texture of the cream. I take about a pea size of the product and apply it evenly over my face and let it remain for 1 minute and then take it off with light sweeping movement working outwards. According to the SA you can follow with the Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask or just rinse your face with water. However I did not see any major difference using this.

Clarins Gentle Peeling Smooth Away Cream

Clarins Gentle Peeling Smooth Away Cream
Final Verdict: I will give this a pass as I did not see any great difference.

Clarins Hydra-Matte Lotion: This moisturiser is for combination skin. The texture of the lotion is very light weight, and sinks into the skin in a few seconds and gives a matte finish. The lotion is non-drying and is pretty good in hydration. It controls oil for 4-5 hours after which my skin kinda gets oily on the T-Zone. I love to apply this at night because during the day if I wear under makeup it gets messy. It has a perfume-y fragrance that lasts for quite a while, so if you are someone with sensitive nose you would 't like it. The product did not break me out.

 Clarins Hydra-Matte Lotion

 Clarins Hydra-Matte Lotion
Final Verdict: I have mixed feelings about this, I may buy this someday because their products are good!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches