M.A.C Divine Night Collection Lipstick in Private Party: Review & Swatches

M-A.C Divine Night ~ Private Party
M-A.C Divine Night ~ Private Party

MAC has come out with really nice Holiday Collection. I went drooling over their Stroke of Midnight brush collection (I regret not buying them) and now Divine Night. 


What makes me drool over holiday collection is the packaging. The packaging is a lot like their permanent range of products but here it comes with matte black accents and gold. Super Classy! 

M-A.C Divine Night ~ Private Party
M-A.C Divine Night ~ Private Party

M-A.C Divine Night ~ Private Party
M-A.C Divine Night ~ Private Party

Private Party lipstick is described as dirty plum mauve, but for me its more of a plum than mauve. The color is very very unique. Its a perfect shade for winters.The finish of the lipstick is Satin, its creamy enough to glide effortlessly on my lips without tugging or pulling. The lipstick is kinda moisturising however I strongly recommend exfoliating you lips before applying the lipstick for a neater finish. One thing I have noticed about the lipstick is there no bleeding.

The lipstick is nicely pigmented, goes opaque in one swipe itself. The lasting power of the lipstick is also good, lasted on my lips for 4-5 hours with light snacks. 

The color is not too dark nor too light! Its perfect for day look with just loads of  mascara and kohl,  and I wore it at  night with smokey eyes which was stunning again.

I absolutely love the Cremesheen Glass in Private Party, my friend Krithi has reviewed it HERE

M-A.C Divine Night ~ Private Party
M-A.C Divine Night ~ Private Party

M-A.C Divine Night ~ Private Party



Price: Rs. 1100 for 3 g.

Pros:

1. Classy Packaging.
2. Very unique plum shade.
3. Creamy enough to glide on lips effortlessly.
4. Lasts for 4-5 hours which is good.
5. Very pigmented, one swipe and wola its opaque.
6. Does not feather or bleed.

Cons:

1. Limited Edition.
2. Price.

Recommendation:

I would recommend Private Party to anyone!Color is so unique and perfect to flaunt this season but since its limited edition availability is a big issue.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches