Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blush ~ New Clover: Review & Swatch

Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blush ~ New Clover

First of all a bigggg thank you hug to Krithi from Confession of A travel-hoo-lic for sending me this. I have never tried Clinique makeup but have heard too many raving reviews. So I was more than glad to try this!


Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blush ~ New Clover

The packaging is sleek and compact. The packaging is not fancy but very travel friendly. It also comes with a brush (not very useful). 

Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blush ~ New Clover

Clinique New Clover is a sheer pink with peach undertones. Its very very sheer that 3-4 strokes are needed for the color to show up on the cheeks! But trust me it gives a healthy flush, the perfect blush for day time. The pigmentation is very less, but it lasts for 3-4 hours  after that i need to reapply it. May be my oily skin is to be blamed.


I use blush brush to apply this blush. I take a lot of product and apply on the cheeks for a healthy glow. Overall the color is very pretty, but my only niggle is that its very less pigmented and that it doesn't long enough. This is gonna be my go-to day time blush because it just adds a bit of flush to my cheeks and I love that.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches