Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat: Review

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
If you are like me who love changing nail polishes then this, Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat can be your new BFF. I love nail polish and keep changing it often and until a few weeks back  I applied nail polish without a base coat. So you know how much damage is already done. So every time I changed nail polish I realised the application isn't even. I tried a few base coats but they did not impress me like this one.

I used to use buffer my nails for them to be even, but then soon my nails have become too thin. Then I picked this one with NO expectations. I had no clue when I bought that this base coat actually evens out nails and make them smoother.

So this, Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat is like a nail primer. It makes the application of the nail polish flawless. It instantly makes my nails look healthier and more even. You may wear this on its own or under nail polish. 

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat

The base coat has a nice thin consistency and spreads evenly on the nails filling in the ridges. The base coat is a light shade and it gives a natural glossy finish. It also dries pretty quick which is good. It makes manicure last 4-5 days which is incredible in my case because generally manicure lasts max 3 days and chips off. With this I get a more even finish too. I love this!

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Without top coat

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
With top coat
Pros:

1. Quick and easy application.
2. Instantly makes the nails look healthy and glossy.
3. Acts as a nail primer, makes the application of the nail polish flawless and also make it last longer.
4. It also helps in providing a shield from staining the nails.

Cons:

1. Availability.

Recommendation:

If you like changing nail polish often, then I strongly recommend this. I absolutely adore this base coat. Its totally worth trying.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches