MAC Divine Night Mineralize Eye Shadow ~ Tonight's Temptation: Review


M.A.C Divine Night is one of their newest holiday/limited collection that had some really nice products, I wanted this Mineralize Eye Shadow Duos in Tonight's Temptation the moment I had a look on the website. MAC Divine Night Mineralize Eye Shadow are available in 6 versions (limited edition) and have 2 shades in one pan. There is a large segment, and a smaller segment that can be used on its own.






M.A.C describes Tonight's Temptation as 'black with pearl base/royal blue'. The packaging is a lot like their permanent Eye Shadows except that this comes in a black accents are matte finish and MAC lettering is in gold. It has a transparent lid so its easy to locate the shadow. 



MAC Tonight's Temptation has 2 shades. The larger segment is dark black with tiny silver shimmer. Its quite sheer and needs to be layered to get a good color pay off. The shade can be applied damp to get an descent color pay off. I have worn this both dry and damp. I liked it either ways. The texture is soft and there is minimum fall out with this shade. The smaller segment is cobalt blue with soft sheen. The color pay off this was slightly better than the 1st shade when applied dry but gives an intense color pay off when applied damp. The texture of this also is very soft and not very powdery.  With this particular shade I faced a little fallout when applied dry and no fallout when applied damp.


Mineralize Eye Shadow in Tonight's Temptation wore for 6 hours after which it faded away. I have been obsessed over this eye shadow ever since I got my hands on this. I wore the black shadow for simple smokey eyes and both for a dramatic smokey eye. My only niggle is that you need to be careful while handling this.



Price: Rs. 1600 for 1.8 g. (Limited Edition)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches