3 Most Disappointing Products!!


L'Oreal Professionnel Liss Ultime Shampoo:

What it claims?
Smoothing shampoo for unmanageable hair.  Helps to provide control and nourishment to tame unmanageable hair. Oil incell: A combination of in/cell and nourishing oils (olive + argan) to soften, nourish and enhance the texture of the hair fiber.

What does it actually do?
Well nothing! Makes my unmanageable hair more unmanageable, makes my scalp too oily and ends too dry. My hair behaves in a weird way. This shampoo did no good to my hair. 

This was recommended by a hairstylist for my frizzy and unmanageable hair. I really wanted a shampoo that could tame my hair down, make it less frizzy. I was beyond disappointed not expected from L'Oreal Professionnel at least. This shampoo does not even remove dirt sometimes!

I would  never ever buy this or recommend it to any one!

L'Oreal Professionnel X-tenso Masque:

What it claims?
X-tenso care intense nutri-reconstructor masque with anti breakage and anti dryness, deeply nourishes, softens and reinforces hair fiber to optimize the results of straightening and relaxing process of X-Tenso Moisturist.

Technology: Pro-Keratine+incell: A fusion of two reconstructive technologies for the hair, that brings amino acids and lipids, essential components of the fiber.

What does it actually do?
A few months back I got Keratin Treatment done at VLCC, the hair stylist had come all the way from Mumbai and he recommended me this! What a wrong thing he suggested to my hair. First of all it has sulphate, and such products are a big NO to chemically treated hair (I wasn't aware of it). However this shampoo did make my hair smooth and soft but bam! next day my hair is again frizzy. I was losing a lot of hair. I don't know who is to be blamed, the masque or the treatment. So this product actually managed to take my keratin effect in just 3-4 weeks! BIG FAIL

Dove Essential Nourishment Body Lotion:

What it claims?
It's true what they say- beauty starts from the inside. That is exactly why Dove Essential Nourishment Body Lotion has been especially formulated to work deep down. This body lotion not only moisturises the surface of your skin, it also delivers deep nourishment for long lasting beautifully soft and smooth skin.

What does it actually do?
Dove and I have a love hate relation! More inclined towards hate. But i love their shampoo and conditioners  They work well for my hair. Coming to this! I have been having this for a while now but I never feel like using it mainly because it make my body sticky! I have extremely dry hands and everytime i apply this, it makes it sticky, oily and unpleasant. Doesn't even get absorbed quickly. I haven't experienced any softness or suppleness on my skin but it hasn't made it dry either. Somehow I don't like it much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches