Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Misty Jade Review and Swatches

Hello Girlies!!

Hope you all are doing great!

Today I am going to swatch Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Misty Jade(045).



This is my first ever Rimmel nail polish. When I bought this I was wondering if I have similar shades. But thankfully i had none. I had bought this nail polish 8 months ago and had conveniently forgotten. I thought I will review this one as I applied and wanted to share my experience with you.




As the name suggests, its a pretty pale jade. I absolutely love the color. But the formula is so not good. It gives a streaky finish inspite of applying three coats sigh:/ But it does not chip of for about 3 days which is good.

Overall Verdict: 

A pretty color but texture is a let down:(

<3<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches