Product Review: Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream with SPF 25

Hello Girlies!

Hope you guys are doing fantastic. BB creams may be trendy and worth the whole hype that surrounds them. 


BB Cream stands for Blemish Balm or Beauty Balm. It has all the benefits of a tinted moisturizer, so it hydrates and provides coverage, but it also includes SPF, skin brightening, fighting blemish and anti-ageing.

After a whole lot of research I decided to buy clarins. They have 3 shades and I picked up the warm one. But I really wanna try the medium shade too! 



Clarins BB cream

Product Claims:

3 in 1 innovation! Part make-up. Part skin care. BB skin protecting cream SPF 25 is the only product that evens, revitalizes and protects in just one step. Delivers flawless make-up results while protecting skin from harsh environmental influences.


Shades Available:


Light, Medium and Warm


Price: AED 150 (Approx INR 2250/-)


Packaging: 

The Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream with SPF 25 comes in a simple, but stunning classic dark red tube with a gold screw lid. It is simple and easy to use.



My thoughts on Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream:


I have realized that i have been a little ignorant towards BB creams. I always hesitant to wear a foundation because I have an extremely oily skin that breaks out. And then came BB cream, with many benefits and a good coverage. 


I love Clarins! Their products are so amazing and they work beautifully with my skin type. My major concern is that I have an extremely oily skin that breaks out easily and I have open pores. So I was initially reluctant to even try a BB cream! The only reason i decided to try BB cream was it had SPF which means I can skip my sunscreen. After reading a lot of good things about Clarins BB Cream I bought this, when I tried this on it was an AWESOME feeling. This BB cream is perfect for the natural look and you don't have to use layers of products on your skin. 





This comes in a red tube packaging. Very easy to carry it in my make up bag! When I first squeezed out the from the tube I felt it was thick! But then it blended so beautifully into my skin. When it dried it was completely matte but also gives a very natural glow. The best thing about this BB cream is that its not greasy, gives a good coverage. Does cover light scars and blemishes which is good!

When I use this I skip the primer, moisturizer and an SPF so I feel good with lesser products. Its not easily transferable and has an SPF 25 and PA+++, which means protection against UVA and UVB rays! Okay I was ignorant about what UVA meant, it basically prevent premature signs of ageing.





I either use my hand or a foundation brush to blend the product on my skin. As I mentioned it easily blends. I set it with sheer powder because I have an oily skin. Overall a good BB cream.





Pros:

1. Consistency is quite thick
2. This has a beautiful, smooth, easy-to-blend texture.
3. Great Coverage, covers blemishes.
4. Available in 3 shades, they almost suit a wide range of skin tone but if you are very fair then this may not be for you.
5. Gives the skin a healthy glow.
6. Does not break me out.

Cons:

Price is slightly on the higher side, but the product is ahhMAZING!!!

Recommendation:

Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream is one step up from a normal tinted moisturizer which gives you a very good coverage, lasts really long and does not make your face look greasy. Its super easy to blend it on the skin. So if you are looking for a long lasting BB cream you have to have this!


Buy Here -> Clarins BB skin perfecting cream spf 25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches