Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel | Review

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel
Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel 
 Oskia is one brand I recently came across and was intrigued to try out their best seller Renaissance Cleansing Gel. These had quite some rave reviews and I couldn't hold myself from buying this. Oskia is available online on Cult Beauty and is priced at £23.


Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel
Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel 
Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel, comes a pump dispenser letting you have control over how much product you need and is very hygienic. The consistency of the cleanser is a hybrid between a gel and balm, the texture is really smooth. The gel has a peachy-pink hue to it and smells of Chamomile and Roses (very relaxing and not artificial fragrance).

I take about 1-2 pumps of the cleanser and apply it on my dry face, massage it for a while and add a bit of water to emulsify into white milk and then take it off by splashing warm water or by using muslin cloth. The cleanser effectively removes all the dirt and grime from the face, but also it efficiently removes all the makeup. This doesn't leave any oily residue behind.  The cleanser is very gentle and is quite hydrating, it makes my skin really soft, smooth and clearer. 

Its a cleanser for all skin-types, and I have an oily skin type and it works exceptionally well when I use a muslin cloth. I had initially tried rinsing it off with water and did not like it, but ever since I have started using a muslin cloth to take it off my thoughts about this have clearly changed and I have really started liking it. However, for those with dry skin it is better to rinse it off by splashing water. I have been using this cleanser in my night skin care routine, but its good enough to be used in the morning too. 

The cleanser is packed with some lovely ingredients - pumpkin enzymes that removes dull skin cells without irritating the skin. It also has Vitamin A, C &E that help in improving the overall texture of the skin and MSM, which helps soothe the skin.

Overall, Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel is all worth the hype. Its one of those gentle cleanser that does clean the skin efficiently and leaves the skin  feeling soft and plump!

Have you tried the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel? How do you like it? Would love to know your thought on it and also if you have any fav cleanser.

xoxo
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches