Mario Badescu Skincare ~ Special Cucumber Lotion| Review



Mario Badescu was one brand I never knew it existed. There are a few blogs that recommend seriously amazing skincare, and one such blog is Gh0stparties by Kate. I picked this online HERE for INR 910 which I felt is a great deal because you get 236ml of product.

Now the thing is, toner and I have not been best of friends. I always felt lazy to use it in my skincare routine and they all come in such big bottles that I get bored using them. But since I have got serious about my skincare, I had a toner missing. So this one did sound like something I would use and probably like and glad I purchased it. Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion is aimed for oily, acne-prone skin.  This is described as refreshing, disinfecting and deep cleaning astringent that is effective in drying up existing acne blemishes while preventing new eruptions. Sulfur and soothing Cucumber based, acne fighting formula that is non-drying and non-irritating. 

This toner is mildly scented and has a bit of alcohol in it but is not drying in any way. I have been using this every single day for the past 1 month after cleansing. I apply this using a cotton pad both in the morning and evening and seriously impressed by the results. Honestly, I have never come across a toner that actually works. I see my skin has less breakouts off late and also, whenever I get a pimple popping I apply this on it and it seriously heals it faster. Impressive right. 

I cant recommend this enough! Its one of the products that can seriously work on your skin. If your skin type is like mine and have breakouts look this way. 

Have you tried this brand before? Would love to hear your thoughts on it. Also do mention your go-to toner.

xoxo
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches