Weekly Favourite #6

Aesop Chamomile Anti-Blemish Masque, The body shop Satsuma body dorbet, oskia renaissance cleansing gel, Dior show fusion mono hypnotique, chanel rouge coco shine boheme, lipstick queen endless summer aloha
Weekly Favourite
Hello my loves!

How has your weekend been? Mine was mostly with my cousins, and watching TV series etc. I have been testing a lot of products and I decided to share my weekly favourites with you'll. 

Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque: OMGeee!! This stuff is really good and has taken care of my acne prone skin. I guess it was the medicines that literally ruined my skin and I think this really worked on my skin. I will do a full post on this soon.

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Sorbet: This one is a new launch (in India), and I couldn't resist myself from buying. These sorbets are refreshing and best for those who don't prefer heavy moisturisers.

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel: This is a gel-balm cleanser that can be used both AM and PM. This cleanser removes all the dirt and make-up effortlessly.

DiorShow Fusion Mono (881) Hypnotique: Those of who know me, know that I am not an eye make-up person but this is something I thoroughly enjoy wearing every single day. Will do a whole post on this soon.

Lipstick Queen Endless Summer in Aloha: I LOVE THIS!!! No kidding. I have been wearing this almost every single day and I am pretty sure I am gonna finish it off soon. Aloha is a beautiful sheer berry red that is absolutely perfect for everyone!

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boheme: This lipstick is a pretty coral-red that I seem to be loving a lot. I have been only switching between this and Aloha the entire week. The formula, texture and everything is pretty amazing.

What have you been loving this week? Share your favourites in your comments, would love to know. 
xoxo
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches