Weekly Favourites #7

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask, The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil, Mario Badescu special cucumber lotion, YSL Rouge Volupte Shine 12 Corail Incandescent
Weekly Favourites
Hello my loves!

Do you'll get excited with new stuff? I really get very excited. I have been buying some skincare and I am really happy that they have really worked well on me. Today I decided to share my bunch of favourites this week.
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask: This mask was on my wish-list for almost a year. And one day, I got this as a gift and my month was made. I have used this 2 times and I can't express how good it is. It really lifts up the dirt from the pores, leaving my skin looking clearer and better.

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil: Seriously! This made me keep my much loved Bioderma aside. This cleansing oil removes even the long-wearing makeup with so much ease. This does not feel greasy in any way. Sheer LOVE!

Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion: I never knew this brand existed, but Kate from gh0stparties did mention it quite some times. I have really started liking this toner, as its good for my acne prone skin. It also helps in healing breakouts. Yay!

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #12 Corail Incandescent: I have a weakness for coral lips, and I spotted this at Debenhams I fell in love. This is a beautiful bright pink coral, which is glossy and hydrating. 

What are your favourites this week? Do let me know if you have any recommendation. 
xoxo
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches