New Products on Trial #2

Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Malice, BOBBi brown blush in pale pink, Ysl la laque couture in Brinze Pyrite, essie luxe effects jazzy Jubiliant

Hello Everyone! I hope you'lol are having a fantastic week. I had been quite busy over the weekend. A short trip to Mumbai , hoped to shop a lot but ended up with few picks from Promod and Kerastase. 


Anyhoo, let me jump into what's new in my stash. I have been obsessing over blushes lately and the one I'm heads over heels in love with is Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Malice. It's simply awesome and I can't stop using it. Malice  is a gorgeous peachy coral with slight shimmer that gives a luminous glow. The blush can be blended really well and is pretty long wearing too. 

Bobbi Brown products have never failed to impress me and one such thing is the Powder Blush in Pale Pink. At first I thought that the cool toned blush wouldn't suit my warm skintone but I was wrong! It gives the most gorgeous glow and lasts fairly good on my cheeks. 

YSL is moving out of Debenhems and they had this 30% off going on so I decided to pick La Laque Couture in Bronze Pyrite, a beautiful metallic bronze that looks chic and glam! LOVE the formula and finish! 

How I wish Essie was easily available in India. Their nail polishes are the best by far and I'd be happier to own all of them. I picked luxe effect nail polish in Jazzy Jubiliant! I love glitter you see and this has become my instant favourite. 

Have you tried these? Would love to know your thoughts.

xoxo
Fiona❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches