Holy Grail Product | Diorskin Star Foundation

Diorskin Star Foundation

Diorskin Star Foundation

Diorskin Star Foundation

You've heard it all before about Dior Star Foundation, one of the best foundations launched in 2014.  I had read so many RAVE reviews that I had to have it in my life. I got my hands on this one around 3-4 months back and have been using it regularly and I have to admit that its absolutely lovely!

The packaging is luxe. Since its a glass bottle I wouldn't call it very travel friendly but I can get over that. Its priced at $50 and available in Sephora. The shade selection is brilliant and there are about 15 shades to chose from, so finding a perfect match isn't a task. The shade I have is 040, which is a perfect match for my slightly tanned skin. 

This foundation is brilliant, it provides a medium - full coverage. The foundation blends in beautifully into the skin and looks natural. It gives a luminous finish without making the skin look too oily. What I really like about the foundation is that it does not settle into the pores. On most days I just use one pump and work it into my face and it gives a very nice coverage, but on days where I want full coverage I use 2 full pumps. I usually use my Zoeva Silk Finish brush to buff in the foundation and on days where I like taking a little more time to work the foundation on my face I use the beauty blender. The foundation seriously makes my face look luminous and much better.  This is pretty light weight and perfect for any one living in hot and humid weather condition. The foundation does last through the day with light fading.  

Diorskin Star Foundation

Diorskin Star Foundation

Overall, I am absolutely loving this foundation and would highly recommend you to give this a try.  They also have the new Diorskin Nude Air Serum Foundation which has good reviews too. 

Have you tried this before ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches