Bobbi Brown Brush in Pale Pink | Review & Swatch

Bobbi Brown Brush in Pale Pink

Clearly I love Bobbi Brown, it's one brand I have never been disappointed with. I have tried Apricot Blush and loved it so much that I wanted to own one more;) The shade I bought is Pale Pink and priced at £19 (in India its Rs. 2800/-) and available in Bobbi Brown stores worldwide. 

The packaging is simple and minimalistic. Sturdy and perfect for travel, it also has a transparent lid which makes it easier to spot if you more than one. 

The texture of the blush is smooth, finely milled powder blush without being chalky. Bobbi Brown blushes are easy to work with, they blend effortlessly and applies very evenly. The pigmentation is spot-on, a light handed application works best for me. The blusher looks matte when you first see it, but it has hint of shimmer so it doesn't look flat on my face. The lasting power is brilliant and lasts on my oily skin for a good 6+ hours which is incredible. 

The shade Pale Pink is described as 'bright pale pink', I personally find it a more cool toned bright pink not something I would fall in love with at first sight. Though it's a cool toned pink, it looks pretty warm on me and perfect for everyday wear. The blush will suit fair-medium skintone but can be worked on dusky beauties too. 

Bobbi Brown Brush in Pale Pink

Bobbi Brown Brush in Pale Pink

Bobbi Brown Brush in Pale Pink

Bobbi Brown Brush in Pale Pink

Overall, I would recommend you to try Bobbi Brown blushers. These are really one of the nice blushers I have tried and probably cannot stop raving about these!

Have you tried Bobbi Brown blushers?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches