Dior Vernis in Nuit 1947 (970)

Dior Vernis in Nuit 1947 (970)
Dior Vernis in Nuit 1947 (970)

Dior is addictive! I can NEVER walk away empty handed from the store and this time I picked up Dior Vernis in Nuit 1947. The nail polishes are priced at $25 and are available Sephora and in India you can pick it from Shopper's Stop or Lifestyle store.

I have recently reviewed YSL La Laque which is absolute stunner, but this one is a bit better formula and finish wise. The formula is very smooth and applies evenly offering an opaque coverage in just 2 coats. The brush is fantastic and makes the application so much easier. Though the consistency is on the thicker side it dries quickly between the coats and gives a glossy finish. The nail polish is long-wearing with minimum chipping. 

The shade Nuit 1947 (970) is a blackened plum with tiniest shimmer. The shade is perfect for fall season but I see myself wearing it any season!


Overall, I love the Dior Vernis Nuit 1947 and would love to try other shades from the brand. If you have any favourites please let me know in the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches