Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched renewal cream: Review

Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched renewal cream
Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched renewal cream

Origins!! A brand I recently got my hands on, and in a very short span of time I can honestly tell you I'm hooked on to it! Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched renewal came in the Origins Morning-Night value pack Here. I was skeptical to use this one, as this moisturiser was meant for dry skin beauties and I have normal/oily skin type that is prone to acne, so I try not to take risk when it comes to skin care. But in between, I really thought of giving this divine smelling moisturiser a try, because during bed time I seriously prefer a rich moisturiser that isn't too greasy.


Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched renewal cream
Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched renewal cream

Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched renewal cream
Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched renewal cream

Origins describes this as 'Pull dullness to rest. Wake up radiant & refreshed. Now nature's famed night cream is newly fortified with a system of time-released resurfaces plus Vitamin C, E & H, mineral & moisture rich replenishers. While relaxing aromas lull you to sleep, skin sloughs away dry, dead layers. Deletes dullness. 98% of those who tested it agreed - skin was renewed and refreshed in the AM. Helps the slumber deprived wake-up on the bright side of the bed. So why face dull skin. Sleep it off tonight.'

Tall claims? No. Origins stands true to all its claims. I was skeptical to use something as rich as this on my oily face. But one day I was like what-the-heck, I can handle breakouts but I cant let go off this without trying and I am so glad I did. It comes in a lovely glass jar with a screw off lid. As much as I find the packaging great its not very travel friendly. Also, I am not too fond of jar packaging, as I have to dip my fingers to take the product. I kind of find it unhygienic. But that aside, the stuff inside the jar is awesome. Oh yes! I cant tell you how much I freaking love this.

Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched renewal cream
Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched renewal cream



The consistency of the moisturiser is that of a thick cream, you would need a tiny bit of the product to work it on the face and neck. Its feels relaxing to apply, and smells yumm! Like oranges... I absolutely love how it sinks into the skin without leaving my skin too greasy. LOVE! I have been applying this almost every night along with my kiehls midnight recovery concentrate and I think it works just perfectly fine. I wake up with a soft, supple hydrated and a clearer skin every morning. I haven't really woken up with greasy face or haven't seen any crazy breakouts either! 

I have used this alone, after cleansing and toning, without Kiehls MRC and it has worked equally good. In the morning my skin looks really good. And I am not kidding. I am not sure how this would work on my skin in summers but I am gonna make the best use of it while the weather doesn't get too hot!

P.S There is an oil free version of this moisturiser for oily/combination skin type. Both are priced at $39.50. I only wish they had an international shipping. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches