Bed Head TIGI Recharge Shampoo: Review

Bed Head TIGI Recharge Shampoo
Bed Head TIGI Recharge Shampoo

Bed Head TIGI Recharge Shampoo
Bed Head TIGI Recharge Shampoo

Bed Head TIGI Recharge Shampoo
Bed Head TIGI Recharge Shampoo

For some reason I love TIGI, their products are frikin awesome and they suit perfectly for my unmanageable, dry and frizzy hair. This was suggested to me by a hair stylist at juice salon.

The shampoo that I have picked is Recharge ~ High-Octane Shine Shampoo for dull , lifeless hair. TIGI products come in fun and colorful packaging, and this one comes in a bright pink elongated bottle which is leak proof and very hygienic. The consistency of the shampoo is not very runny and you don't really need a lot of the product. The shampoo cleanses of the hair effectively without stripping of the moisture. It does stand true to its claim, as it adds shine to my otherwise dull hair. What actually made me like this is that it makes my hair feel really soft and silky. It doesn't weigh down the volume, while it keeps friziness under control. I have been using this product for almost a month now along with TIGI S Factor smoothing lusterizer defrizzer & tamer and pretty impressed with the result. My hair feels incredibly soft and smooth and most important it has become very manageable. They have a strong fruity scent which I absolutely love and it lingers on for a day provided you don't get sweaty again.

The product is not SLS free but however its quite gentle and I haven't felt any damage done to my hair. I wish, I had purchased the conditioner to see better benefits but anyways next time I find these online I will surely pick the combo as I am in love with the results. 

The shampoo is priced at Rs. 700 and since you need a very little product this goes on for a loooong time. They also have a Sulfate-Free range which I really wanna try.

P.S: Tigi products are available in Juice Salons and Lakme salons.

I would rate this 4.75/5 (minus 0.25 for it not being SLS free)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches