Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream: Review

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
Before you all go bah! not another BB or CC cream, let me tell you guys this stuff is frikin AHH-mazing and I am not kidding. While I was seeing a lot of blogs rave about Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream, I was intrigued to try it for 2 reasons.

1. Nine out of Ten bloggers raved about it.
2. Reasonably Priced.


Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream contains three colour correcting pigments that smooth away imperfections.
Apricot: Anti-Fatigue
Green: Anti-Redness
White: Anti-Dark Spots

I couldn't be any more happier as it caters to most of my needs. This CC Cream comes in 4 shades: 31 Ivory, 32 Light Beige, 33 Rose Beige and 34 Bronze. The shade I picked is 32 Light Beige ~ its perfect for my skin tone. These are priced at Rs. 710/-

Bourjois 123 CC Cream  comes in simple tube packaging with a screw of cap. It has a tiny nozzle so a little product comes out which means there is no unnecessary wastage of product.

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
This CC cream has light-weight texture like that of a tinted moisturiser and provides a fairly good coverage that any light-medium coverage foundation can offer! Now when I say light-medium, I mean it covers light pigmentation and uneven skin tone pretty awesomely. If you are like me, with deep acne scars then I strongly recommend you to use concealer in such places to offer a flawless finish. This CC Cream is very hydrating, so all you dry skin beauties will absolutely love this. And hey! I have oily skin, and I use a primer underneath and I am good to go. I do have open pores and some base products just ruin it by emphasizing on them, however this was a surprise package it did not make them stand out instead it gave a nice blurring effect. This gives a very lovely glow to the face and has luminous finish. I was pretty impressed by the staying power, in such hot and humid conditions it lasted a good 5 hours after which it kind of requires a little blotting which I am totally fine with.

Now this is what I reach out to, as it feels like air and gives a fairly decent coverage. I use my fingers to blend this into my skin. This just melts into the skin and blends so effortlessly. No cakey feeling what so ever. It also has an SPF 15 which is super good. It has a nice Floral Scent that does not linger too long. I have been using this and haven't really noticed any breakouts as such. One day I just freaked out that this broke me out only to realize that those were because of medicines :/

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
Recommendation: If you are looking out for something that is super light-weight and offers a descent coverage product for everyday use, then my friends this will not disappoint you. Also you have four colors to chose from, so you will for sure find your shade. I am saying this because, at first I felt #32 is a tad bit lighter but the way it adapts with your skin tone and looks like a perfect match.

I would rate this 4.8/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches