Happy Holi!

Happy Holi
Happy Holi
Happy Holi Everyone!!

I love holi..!! Colors everywhere just make me so happy. Though in South India, Holi isn't celebrated like how they show on TV or in movies but I was actually happy to see people play Holi in the neighborhood. All seemed very excited to splash colors on each other and for once I was nostalgic. This reminded me of the good old college days (oh! I sound old) where we girls used to enjoy holi without bhaang! But someday I wanna go to Mumbai or the North and enjoy Holi with Bhaang ;)

Anyhoo, now I wanna wish you all a happy and colorful Holi! Have superrr fun and take care of your skin.

XOXO
Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches