L'Oreal Fresh Dust Dry Shampoo Review


Dry Shampoo is something I always wanted to try, may be out of curiosity. So when
L'Oreal launched their Fresh Dust dry shampoo I did not know what to expect.
I thought the best time to try the dry shampoo would be summers. And if the place where you stay is humid, you need to wash your hair on daily basis. While I was in Bangalore, I decided to try this. First of all I hate washing my hair there because of the hard water. So I tried this on my greasy hair, and this stuff made my hair feeling fresh. 

I spray this on my roots and immediately brush my hair otherwise it leaves a white residue. On greasy hair it doesn't add too much volume but if you use it on freshly washed hair it gives a nice volume. This is chemically loaded product so I use it ONLY when needed. However this did not cause any hair problem so I am good.


Overall, I am quite happy with Fresh Dust Dry Shampoo. This comes in totally handy when you are running out of time for a shower, however using it too much isn't a good idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches