Weekly Favorites #5


Heya lovelies!!

I love this month because I actually tried some new products and loved it quite a lot!!! 



1. L'Oréal Professionnel Fresh Dust dry shampoo: This is my first ever dry shampoo and really had no idea what to expect from this. I have used it couple of times and quite liked it. This transforms the sticky hair into fresh and light! 

2. Essie Nail Polish in Plumberry: such a beautiful fuchsia pink that instantly  brights up the hands and this particular shade looks pretty on the toes too.. I absolutely love the formula of essie nail polishes and hope to buy some more soon.

3. Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania in All that Glitters, Starty Nights and Red Carpet: These are by far the best budget textured nail polish I have tried. These last for almost a week with light fading and chipping also these come off rather easily compared to the OPI liquid sand range. 

4. Kiehls Lip Balm #1 in mango: I love anything mango and this was a radon pick while I was at Orion mall. This lip balm is quite hydrating and saves my lips from being dry. 

5. Maybelline Baby Lips in mango pie: ahh another mango lip balm but my absolute favourite. It's super hydrating and keeps my lips supple. 

6. Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy in Rebellious Rose: This is my first Estee Lauder lipstick and definitely not the last. These are simply gorgeous be it the packaging, the formula, the finish to the shade selection. This is a dusty rose with hints of corals and I can safely say it will flatter all skin tones. 

7. MAC Crémesheen Glass in Double Dare: The formula of this range by MAC is simply out of the world amazing. The color is a gorgeous reddish-coral that is perfect for summer and also look fabulous on all skin tones. 

8. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #19 Fuchsia in Rage: These lipsticks are simply stunning. This is a purple toned fuchsia which looks bright in the tube but once applied on the lips it's a color you will fall in love with. 

9. YSL Gloss Volupte in #206 Fuchsia Oran: This gloss is my absolute favourite, I simply love how light and non sticky it is on the lips and is quite pigmented and lasts fairly long on the lips. It's the most beautiful fuchsia shade I have owned.  

10. L'occitane Volumizing Range: I wanted to try this range of hair products for a while now, I was lucky enough to be given samples of shampoo, conditioner and mask. I have used up three sets of these and I love how my hair feels. It's definitely tamed my frizzy hair and made it soft. I might consider buying full size of these products. 

So these are a bunch of my favourites this week. What are your favourites? I would love to know:)

xoxo
Fiona


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches