Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to brighten and depuff: Review

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream

Origins describes this as- 'Late night? Long flight? Look tired all the time? Prepare to become one of the perky people! Naturr's clinically-proven morning-after eye cream instantly reduces dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness virtually disappear. And Origins proprietary complex of Caffeine from Coffee Bean, Panax Ginseng, Mognolia Extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes.

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
I got the Origins Morning to Midnight which was their offer during Xmas season. This box included GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream. It generally comes in a glass jar but I got it in a tiny tube with a screw off lid and a teeny tiny nozzle. Personally I think the packaging is very travel friendly. 

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream

When Ingrid Nilson raved about Origins GinZing I was tempted to try it. Honestly all her skincare recommendations work brilliantly on me. 

Having panda eyes I do need a good eye cream and a concealer to look fairly presentable. I have deep eyes which look dull almost every single day inspite of a good beauty sleep. Sigh! Since this contains a blend of caffeine and panax ginzing, which actually brightens and repairs the eye area I had high hopes on this tiny tube.

The texture of this is very light-weight. It has a pale pink hue to it and no overpowering fragrance so I am extremely happy. A teeny tiny bit of the eye cream is what I need, I dab it with my ring finger and it absorbs in quickly without leaving the eye area feeling/looking greasy. It instantly cools the eye area and reduces the puffiness. I apply this both in the morning and night, but I love how my eyes look when I wake up. The under eye area looks brightened and fresh with dark circles almost fading away. I have been using this for just over a week and the results are pretty impressive. 


Pros:

1. Stands true to it claim of brightening and depuffing the eye area.
2. Light weight in texture hence does not feel greasy or heavy.
3. No annoying fragrance.
4. Origins products are less on chemicals.
5. The packaging that I have is hygienic and travel-friendly.

Cons:

Availability! How i wish origins was available in India:(

Recommendation:

If you can get your hands on this, I recommend you to grab them with open arms. The stuff is ahhmazing!! It gave hope to a hopeless person in me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches