Currently Lusting!


                                                                                                                                     

1. Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss & Blush: This is a 2-in-1 product. You can use this as a blush and lipstick. I found the packaging to be too cute. I want!


2. YSL Gloss Volupte: I have loved the YSL lipsticks to moon and back for both packaging and formulation. Quite a few bloggers have raved about this and it's on my gloss wish list. 

3. Clinique Blush Cheek Pop: I want this cheek Berry pop for its prettiness! And I love clinique;)

4. Chanel Chance bath line: I love the perfume and would love to try the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Shimmer Powder for the delicate luminous glow along with utterly feminine fragrance 

5. Diorblush Trianon Corail Bagatelle: Just look at this gorgeous peach blush. The color, the packaging everything is droolworthy. Can't wait to get my hands on it! 

Image Source:HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches