Streetwear Nail Color Remover: Review


I am obsessed with nail polish, so nail polish remover becomes a staple product. I actually love the Sephora Express Nail Polish Remover (Review : HERE), Inglot Nail Enamel Remover and an old favourite Lakme Nail Color Remover.
Unfortunately I was running out of these so I decided to try this Streetwear Nail Color Remover. Its the absolute rubbish remover I have ever tried. I had to rub a zillion times to take off the 2-coat normal nail polish. If I used it to remove glitter nail polish I am pretty sure that I would run out of this remover but the nail polish wouldn't come off. Now coming to the worse part. it has made my nails dry and rough!


Overall I am extremely disappointed with this nail color remover. I wish it would be a little more effective and wouldn't dry or make the nails rough. One thing I probably like is the price.! I am thinking of trying Colorbar or Bourjois.

Price: Rs. 85 for 50 ml.

Do you have any recommendation for nail color remover. I would love to try something else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches