Bananas over Banana!



Bananas are so easily available all round the year and this stuff has lots of goodness in it! It is packed with iron, magnesium and potassium. Bananas are rich in Vitamin A, B & E, hence has anti-ageing properties and healing properties.

Banana for Anti-Aging

Mash a ripe banana and add some honey and fresh yogurt, apply this pack on your face and leave it for 20 mins and wash of with warm water, you will be amazed to see your skin glowing. This works as a great anti-aging mask.

Banana Peel for Acne:

Well this sounded too weird!! I read this on HUDA BEAUTY BLOG a week back and I had to try it out. I don't know if this is hormonal changes or what,but I was breaking out right left and center. Honestly when I read about it I had no expectation plus I had  nothing to worry. I was sure that banana peel cannot make the situation worse if not any good.

I have been using this 2-3 times a day for about 5 days and I can cross my heart and say my acne has gone down by 90%. I am soo happy!

What you  need to do is, take the banana peel cut it into small pieces. Rub the inside of the peel on one area at a time till it turns brown. For instance, use one piece of banana peel on your forehead and a fresh piece on your nose etc. This way it is gonna be more hygienic.

I strongly recommend this to anyone who is battling with acne!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches