'Revlon Lip Butters' are actually are hottest thing in revlon!!! Obviously because they glide like butter and give a nice nourished color so they are absolutely adorable. I picked up Raspberry Pie 010, which is a berry pink shade!
Buttery Balm + Shiny Color.
Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips. 94% women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated.
Hydrating mango, Shea and Coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 15%
Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth.
Sheer to medium color with buttery shine.
Available in 20 luscious shades.
Price: Rs 600 for 2.5 g
My Take On Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter In Raspberry Pie:
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter comes in nice and colorful packaging with silver tube and plastic cap. These caps are of the same color as the lip butter so its easy to identify the shades.
Raspberry Pie is a very apt name, it's a yum looking berry pink shade. It instantly brightens up the complexion and adds a nice glow to the face. Absolutely flattering for any skin tone. The lip butter glides so beautifully on the lips, there is absolutely no need to prep your lips before applying as this is very moisturising by itself!
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters are richly pigmented. It has an amazing color pay off with just a single swipe, and the color is buil-dable. If you like those bright glossy lips then this is awesomeness! The lip butter gives a nice glossy finish to the lips! The wear is not so great, obviously because its a lip butter and not a lipstick. Its stays for 2-3 hours and fades beautifully leaving a nice lip stain. I have no problem with it, as it still moisturises the lips! However if you like the shade to be dark, you need to reapply it every 2-3 hours!
1. The application is one of the smoothest, keeping to its word on being a moisturising lip butter.
2. Incredibly pigmented, the color pay off in just one swipe is absolutely great!!!
3. The color is build-able, so girls who love dark glossy lips this one is for you.
4. The color fades away beautifully leaving behind a beautiful lip stain and lips remain moisturised even then.
5. Ultra cute packaging! The best thing is the caps of these are of the same shade as the lip butters, so identifying them is easy.
6. Raspberry Pie is a very pretty berry pink lip butter, that probably suits any skin type!
7. The color instantly brightens up the complexion and adds a glow!
8. It has Vitamin E infused in it, so it protects the lips and moisturises it.
9. ColorBurst Lip Butters are available in 20 shades, so you can for sure find the shade you will absolutely love!
1. Staying power!! If you love to have those dark lip, you need to reapply this every 2-3hrs.
2. The color tends to bleed.
3. Need to use a light hand while applying, because the product might break.
If you are looking for something beautiful and build-able lip product that is super moisturising then this lip butter is for you!!!