NARS Audacious Lipstick - Audrey | Review & Swatch

NARS Audacious Lipstick - Audrey
NARS Audacious Lipstick - Audrey
Say hello to the hottest lipstick launch of 2014, the NARS Audacious range. This range has forty!! shades to chose from, which I think is brilliant. These are priced at $32 and available in Sephora. The Shade I picked is Audrey (which my dear friend Kriti bought for me on her Bangkok trip. Thank you!)


NARS Audacious Lipstick - Audrey
NARS Audacious Lipstick - Audrey

The Audacious Lipstick  come in matte black metal case with magnetic closer! Yes I am absolutely in love with the packaging. It has a very very faint scent.

The texture of the NARS Audacious lipstick is soft, creamy and extremely comfortable. They just glide so well on the lips and apply evenly. I always prep my lips whenever I wear creamy shades and this works just fine on my dry lips too. It doesn't settle into the lines and aren't drying too. The Audacious Lipsticks  are insanely pigmented, one swipe gives you a full coverage! The lipsticks are extremely light weight, but aren't transfer proof. These lipsticks last for good 4-6 hours. 

The shade Audrey is described as red currant, but I find this to be magenta with hints of red. Makes sense eh? Well the shade is PERFECT for the season and would flatter all skintones! 


NARS Audacious Lipstick - Audrey
NARS Audacious Lipstick - Audrey

NARS Audacious Lipstick - Audrey

NARS Audacious Lipstick - Audrey
NARS Audacious Lipstick - Audrey

Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the NARS Audacious range! The formula is creamy with a bit of sheen, these are extremely comfortable and pigmented. My only niggle would be that these aren't available in India. 

Have you tried the NARS Audacious Lipsticks yet? Let me know if you have any recommendations for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches