YSL Top Secrets Natural Action Exfoliator

 



Who knew Exfoliators played a very important role in skincare regime. I was pretty much ignorant about that fact, for me exfoliating my skin meant more break outs at least that's what was told to me.  On my visit to the Debenhams YSL counter, the SA handed me over a tiny pot of this exfoliator. I wanted to check reviews about this but I couldn't find any. But I decided to give it a try.

YSL Top Secrets Natural Action Exfoliator comes in tube packaging with a screw of lid. The exfoliator is thick golden shimmery gel, that smells fruity. Though the texture was quite thick and sticky, but nothing too bad. This also granule-free so would be a great option for those with acne.

You have to apply this exfoliator on dry face avoiding the eye area, and gently massage with clean hands until the texture liquefies on the skin and turns into an emulsion, then rinse it off with water. 

I first tried the exfoliator the same night I got the sample and I was kind of disappointed because there was not much difference. But I was so wrong, the following morning my skin felt soft, smooth, cleaner and bright. I was in love with how my skin felt. And I tried the sample every single night for the entire week and was thoroughly convinced that I wanted this in my life. I have seen that when I use this, and then follow it with my Kiehl's Mask the result was phenomenal. My skin was surprisingly even and pores felt a lot more smaller. What more? The next day my foundation looked the best and my skin did glow quite a lot.

The product is pricey (at Rs. 2200) but totally worth the price tag. This will last you for a good 3 months that is if you use every day. 

Overall, I will highly recommend this to all even those with a sensitive skin. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches