Summer Fragrance: Bath & Body Works ~ Beautiful Day Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works ~ Beautiful Day Fragrance Mist
Bath & Body Works ~ Beautiful Day Fragrance Mist

First of all a big warm hug and thank you to +Krithi T. Most of you know she is a fragrance and makeup addict and she also is a very dear friend of mine, she gifted me this fragrance from Bath and Body Works in Beautiful Day. Now please check her blog  HERE.


Come summer, I love body mists because they make me feel happy. So this Bath & Body Works in Beautiful Day  has a fruity-floral fragrance which is perfect for the summer. The top note is definitely green apple and feels super fresh when i apply it, it also has floral tones which I cant really describe. But what I absolutely love is the lasting power.Man! Its incredible. Honestly speaking mists don't really last long on me but this lasted a good 5-6 hours which makes me happy.

This has definitely become my favourite and I can't recommend this enough.

I would rate this 4.75/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches