My Mini Clarins Haul

I was looking out for an alcohol free toner, that's when I decided to get it from clarins. Clarins is one brand I have always loved! Their cosmetics and skin care is ahhmazing! And they are quite generous in giving away samples.


Here is what I bought:

1. Clarins Gentle Foaming with tamarind and purifying micro-pearls. Rs. 1450 for 125 ml.
2. Clarins Toning lotion with iris (alcohol-free) for combination to oily skin. Rs. 1400 for 200 ml.

I got few samples to try out.

1. Clarins UV plus|HP Ecran Multi Protection SPF 40 PA+++ trial size 10 ml. (I have used this for 1 week and I'm surely gonna buy it!! One kick ass sunscreen and its oil free)
2. Clarins Hydra-Matte Lotion
3. Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream (All Skin Types)

I will be reviewing the cleanser and the toner after I try it for a fair time of 1 month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches