Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation | Review



When it comes to foundation I don't mind splurging at all. After reading a countless reviews on Chanel Vitalumiére Aqua, I was a bit confused on how it would suit my oily/combination skin. But then decided to just buy it because who doesn't like dewy , naturally glowing skin right? 


Chanel Vitalumiére Aqua comes in a plastic bottle that might not be very luxurious looking but definitely a very travel friendly option. There is a good shade selection - warm, cool and neutral undertones, so there is something for everyone. I have the shade 50 Beige which is a perfect match for my skintone


It has a fluid consistency, and you have to shake the bottle well before using it. I take about a pea sized product and dot it on my face and neck and buff it using my Zoeva Silk Finish brush. The foundation is very lightweight in texture and it looks like second skin. The coverage is somewhere between light-medium, but manages to blur the imperfections leaving your skin dewy and glowy. I do have an oily-combination skin so I always set it with a sheer powder. This foundation can cling on to dry patches so it's always a good idea to moisturise well and then apply for a flawless finish. 

The foundation is priced at £32, but it's worth every penny! I reach out to this one on most days when I'm not looking for too much coverage. 

Overall, I highly recommend this to you all. Give it a go and you won't regret. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches