Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer - Cherry Pop | Classic Red

Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer - Cherry Pop Sweet Pop
Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer - Cherry Pop

Did I say its hard to resist Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer? After absolutely loving Sweet Pop, I was tempted to try something in red (not that I don't have enough red's already) so its Cherry Pop (08)

Here in India, Masaba Gupta has collaborated with Clinique and designed a lovely pink candy pouch. I am super excited to have my own #masabaforclinique pouch. 

As I have already mentioned the formula of these are outstanding! They are pigmented and yet feel so lightweight on the lips. They glide on like a buttery balm on the lips and give a satin finish. These go on to give a full-on color in one swipe but can be muted down if you wish to. These last for a good 5-6 hours on my lips after which it left a stain behind. 

Cherry Pop 08 is a gorgeous classic red. The shade will suit a lot of people and is very wearable red even for the day! 
Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer - Cherry Pop
Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer - Cherry Pop
Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer - Cherry Pop

I would highly recommend you'll to give the Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer a go. With 16 shades to chose from, I am pretty sure you'd find a shade that will suit you. 

Have you tried Clinique Pops?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches