Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner- #HappyHairChallenge


Oh hello everyone! Hope you all are having a great hair day err I mean a great day. 

Me and my hair have a love-hate relationship. Someday it behaves really well and for the other days it will need special attention or may be a high bun will do. When Garnier Fructis asked me to take a 30 days challenge with their newest launch - Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner, I readily accepted. 

A little overview about my hair - I have long, dry and frizzy hair that gets tangled and becomes kind of unmanageable. I wash my hair 2-3 times a week and not too fussy about what goes on my hair. 

I have used the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner twice so far, and here are my first impressions. 

1. My hair feels incredibly soft and hydrated right after the first wash. 
2. There is no build up in the hair which is good. The shampoo lathers well and removes all the dirt and grime effectively. 
3. Honestly my hair tangles a lot lesser and I have been just using the duo and no other product. 
4. I had no hair fall or any other concern using the range. 

Overall, I am very excited to take up the 30 days challenge. Stay tuned to see if this could be a staple product in my hair are stash!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches