Hello all you beautiful people!
I hope you guys are having a great week!! Mine has been quite a nice one actually... There were too many dinner and lunch parties that I now I am bored of swing food.
There are a few new things that I have been trying and quite loving it too... I thought I'd share them with you. And hey have you tried Quizup? Damn!! So addictive that my battery drains up so fast everyday..
Coming to weekly favourites...
1. Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Hand Cream: This was a true blessing while I was struggling with dry hands and horrible cuticles. This cream is so rich and sinks in quickly without leaving any sticky feeling behing. In less than a week my hands felt and looked so much better. I am surely gonna try other hand creams from this brand.
2. L'Oreal Paris Lip Caresse in Rock 'n Mauve: This shade is a mauvy-purple that I love wearing at night...it just perks up my complexion and it's so light that it's always a pleasure to wear it especially during summers.
3. Maybelline Colossal Kajal in Turquoise: The color is so fresh and perfect for summer. It instantly pops up the eyes and lasts really long too. I am definitely gonna use this a lot this summer.
4. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boheme: This is my favourite lipstick and I love this to bits. It's a prettiest muted Coral-Orange shade that I own. Super light and moisturising and perfect shade for this hot summers.
5. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet: This foundation came into the market at the right time. I was on a look out for a light weight foundation that offers a fair amount of coverage and this was the end of my search. Love this!