DIY: BID YOUR TAN A GOOD BYE WITH SAFFRON

Hello my lovelies!!

Summer has wrecked my skin. As I was out most of the times and sometimes forgot to use SPF that I ended up tanning my skin sooo much. I did not know what to do and I remembered reading about saffron and milk pack somewhere and i sooo wanted to give it a try. And now that I'm addicted to DIY stuff I decided to try this saffron and milk pack and OMGeeeee! It's a miracle it actually worked. 

It's super simple and superr effective. 




Saffron + Milk + Lemon Mask:

Ingredients:

2 tbsp of milk
5-6 drops of lemon. 
Few strands of saffron. 

Take 2 tbsp of warm milk in a bowl, simply add 5-6 drops of milk to curdled the milk. Add saffron to this and let it mix well. Apply it on the whole face and leave it for 15 mins and then wash it of with warm water. Do this thrice a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Parachute Gold Coconut Hair Cream

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (91) Boheme ~ Review and Swatches